Skip to main content

Get Jobs In Digital Marketing In India

We Start Digital Marketing Course In Bengali


1-Get a Digital Marketing Job:
A lot of companies need digital marketers.
Because old methods of marketing doesn't work anymore.
Ads on TV, Newspapers, Radio and Magazines are not working.
That's because people are not spending enough time on it.
The people are using digital devices.
They are using mobiles, tablets and laptops.
The people are spending time on social media, apps and websites.
Instead of TV, Newspaper and Magazines.
So every business that is already having a product or service...
Every business that is already making revenue...
Now needs to shift their focus to digital marketing.
But these are medium to big businesses.
And digital marketing is not easy.
So they are looking for digital marketing candidates to hire.
They want Paid Ads Experts.
They want social media experts.
Content marketing experts.
And so on...
So if you can learn digital marketing well...
Then you can get a good digital marketing job.
You can get a job in one of the companies in your own city.
But you can also do blogging on the side.
In fact, you can start blogging right away.
Because the blog will give you experience in Digital Marketing.
You can show this on your resume as a project that you did.
And you can get a job much easier than other people who applied for the same job.
Because this blog proves that you take initiative.
This blog proves that you know digital marketing.
And in the future, you can also make this blog a full time income earner, if things go well.
That's exactly my story.
I started my blog https://digaitech.blogspot.com/ on the side.
I wanted to write about digital marketing so that I can add it to my resume.
I kept posting 1-2 articles a month for 5 years.
And it kept building the traffic for me.
And then I started building an email list.
And then I launched my first course to the email list in 2016.
And the very first launch I made 2.5x my monthly salary.
That's how my career changed.
Now my blog has grown into a full time business of its own.
So either way, you should start a blog 
Now...
What if you don't want a job?
What if you want to run your own business?
What if you want to start a business?
And you are not ready to be a lifestyle blogger...
That takes us to the 3rd option...
3. Be a Freelancer and/or Start a Digital Marketing Agency
You can use your digital marketing skills to help other businesses.
But you don't want a job.
So, you can be a freelancer.
And if the business grows, you can convert your freelancing career into an agency.
That's another great method to use your digital marketing skills.
A lot of companies are looking for help in digital marketing areas.
You can get clients.
Charge them on a project basis or hourly basis.
You can start as a freelancer.
Then you can grow into an agency with full time employees.
That's what I did.
I have tried all the 3.
I've made money as a blogger.
I've made money as an employee in digital marketing.
I've done freelancing and consulting.
And now I am running a digital marketing agency called PixelTrack with a team of 10 members.
I've spoken extensively about how to become a blogger and get a digital marketing job.
I am yet to give tips on how to start and run a successful digital marketing agency.
That's because I am also learning how to run an agency.
There is a lot to learn there.
It will take some more time before I start teaching others how to start an agency.
Because my primary focus is to make the agency successful.
And then I can teach it.
In the long term, unless you want to be a lifestyle blogger, you would want to start an agency.
Because...
The opportunity is HUGE.
I
Once you setup the systems and processes, you will be able to scale it quickly.
So stay tuned for my updates on how to start an agency and grow it.
Until then learn digital marketing through blogging.
Or learn advanced digital marketing through my training videos 
And let’s not miss the 4th one.
4. Use Digital Marketing to Grow Your Business
This step is kinda obvious.
We’ve already talked about why digital marketing is important.
People are spending their time on digital mediums.
The only way to reach customers is via digital marketing.
So if you are running a business, your growth will come from digital marketing.
You need to stop using traditional marketing right now.
If you can hire a digital marketers and build a team, great.
But as a business owner, you should also learn digital marketing.


Contact 8637856065 In Bengali

For Content Writer- sanchitachowdhury509@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing your business through the power of Videos!

Let me share with you an interesting statistic shared by Hubspot: **62% of customers have made their buying decision after watching a video. This takes me to ask you the following question: Are you using videos as a marketing tool to promote your business online? Then your potential customers might be deciding to buy from your competitors instead of buying from you! Digali Opc Is Best Company For Digital Marketing In India,,,

Digital marketing vs. internet marketing

Now that you understand digital marketing, it raises a bigger question. What’s the difference between internet marketing and digital marketing? If all these activities happen online, why use so many different words to describe them? Internet marketing involves building a web presence and turning the resulting traffic into sales. When the internet was younger, the four major marketing activities involved: Creating websites Buying pay-per-click-ads Setting up web storefronts Using keyword groups to capture search engine traffic online marketing has grown to include many activities that don’t involve internet search engines, paid ads, or websites. People are using a wide range of digital devices to get online and interact with content. By reaching customers through online channels they frequently use, you can influence their buying choices offline.

The Untold Secret to Entrepreneurship Success

There are many aspects to succeeding as an entrepreneur. There is no limit for the amount of advice we can get from books, training programs, online courses and videos on how to become a successful entrepreneur. But in the past few years of trying to succeed as an entrepreneur myself – I have realized one thing. There is one important element for entrepreneurship that no one talks about. And ironically, no one can talk about it. I picked this up from a movie I watched long back… “What is that one thing that once you say it, it ceases to exist?” The answer to that was  “Silence” . Or as he put it.  “Silencio”  in Italian. The secret to entrepreneurship success is – silence. Our brain is capable of documenting every experience we’ve had. Everything we have seen. Everything we have read. And all that is stored in our subconscious mind. What we see, what we read, what we talk about, what we think we think are all just tip of the ice berg. What we pay attention to with